If you’re looking for Acworth GA homes for sale, our site is designed to help you find exactly what you need. If our quick search doesn’t give you a complete list of the Acworth GA homes for sale you’re looking for, sign up for your own listing manager account so we can notify you when property comes on the market that fits your criteria.
Acworth, known as “The Lake City, is located in the northern part of Cobb County, Georgia.
The city gained its nickname due to the great location between two beautiful lakes – Lake Acworth and Lake Allatoona. Visitors and residents alike enjoy the sandy beach and all kinds of water activities such as boating, fishing or swimming. There are also twelve parks surrounding the city of Acworth which are great for walking, camping, picnicking and many other outdoor activities.
Located about 35 miles northwest of Atlanta, the Acworth area offers all the attractions of a big city with the peace and family atmosphere of a small town. Close proximity to both Interstate 75 and Highway 41, makes it convenient for all visitors and commuters.
Points of Interest in Acworth, Georgia:
– Cobblestone Golf Course – Located along the banks of Lake Acworth, this public golf course was rated the #1 public course in Georgia by Golf Digest.
– Acworth’s Summer Concert Series – Series of concerts “under the stars” held once a month during the summer season at the Cauble Park gazebo at Lake Acworth.
- Total area – 7.6 square miles
- Population in July 2013 – 21,476
- Median age of residents – 36 years old
- Median income for a family – $53,151
Acworth GA Homes for Sale:
If there is any information about Acworth, GA homes for sale that you cannot find here at our website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.