If you’re looking for Duluth GA homes for sale, our site is designed to help you find exactly what you need. If our quick search doesn’t give you a complete list of the Duluth GA homes for sale you’re looking for, sign up for your own listing manager account so we can notify you when property comes on the market that fits your criteria.
Duluth is the second largest city in Gwinnett County and it’s one of the fastest growing suburbs of Atlanta metro area. The city boasts the greatest financial stability in the whole state of Georgia with over 1,600 businesses located within the city limits. Constant development, high quality of life, peaceful environment and all the entertainments of a big city, draws lots of visitors and perspective homeowners to Duluth.
What To Do in Duluth
Residents and visitors can enjoy lots of different activities throughout the whole yeah in the city of Duluth. There are many different concerts and festivals organized in the city including parades, games and the showcases of arts and crafts. Duluth is located in a close proximity to some of the greatest attractions in the country- Stone Mountain Park and the beautiful Lake Lanier.
Point of Interest in Duluth, Georgia
– The Arena at Gwinnett Center – This indoors arena holds all kinds of sport evens like hockey games and different concerts.
– Southeastern Railroad Museum – The museum features a great number of locomotives, railroad cars, and fascinating memorabilia, taking a visitor back to a time when railroads were the only means of fast long-distance travel.
– the Duluth Fall Festival – An outdoor event organized in September as a benefit for Downtown Duluth.
- Total area – 8.9 square miles
- Population in 2013 – 28,404
- Median age of residents – 37 years old
- Median income for a family – $53,839
Duluth GA Homes for Sale:
If there is any information about Duluth GA Homes for Sale that you cannot find here at our website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.