Lawrenceville GA homes for sale can be found here with several ways to search for homes. If our property quick search to your right doesn’t give you a complete list of the Lawrenceville GA homes for sale you’re looking for, sign up for your own listing manager account so we can notify you when property comes on the market that fits your criteria.
Lawrenceville is the second oldest city in the Metro Atlanta Area. The city is named after Captain James Lawrence, commander of the Frigate Chesapeake during the War of 1812.
Downtown Lawrenceville is overflowing with history. Historically significant buildings in downtown Lawrenceville include the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse and Lawrenceville Female Seminary. Also downtown are various landmarks and antique locations. The downtown area also includes Rhodes Jordan Park, named after a former mayor and originally owned by the city but now part of the Gwinnett County park system.
Points of Interest in Lawrenceville GA:
– Gwinnet Historic Courthouse – host to Art on the Historic Courthouse Square, a free family festival for the arts, held each year in May, as well as other seasonal events throughout the year.
– Gwinnett County Veterans War Memorial Museum – The museum guest register reports visitors from at least 22 states and three other countries.
- Total area – 13.1 square mile
- Population in 2013 – 29,868
- Median age of residents – 32.4 years old
- Median income for a family – $43,494
Lawrenceville GA Homes for Sale:
If there is any information about Lawrenceville GA Homes for Sale that you cannot find here at our website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.