If you’re looking for Marietta GA real estate, our site is designed to help you find exactly what you need. If our quick search doesn’t give you a complete list of the Marietta GA real estate you’re looking for, sign up for your own listing manager account so we can notify you when property comes on the market that fits your criteria.
Located in Cobb County, Georgia, Marietta is the county seat and the largest city within the county.
Located north of Atlanta and south of the North Georgia Mountains, Marietta offers visitors the charm of a small city along with an exciting urban environment. The downtown area of the city enchants visitors and residents with colorful antique shops, great restaurants, beautiful parks, quaint streets, Victorian homes and historic sites.
The famous Marietta landmark is the Big Chicken which is a large, metal structure situated on the roof of the KFC restaurant. In Marietta, if you ask locals for directions they will always refer to the Big Chicken.
Points of Interest in Marietta GA:
– Turn of the Century Town Square – a colorful centre of the city with an abundance of shops and restaurants and Glover Park, where there are many festivals and concerts held all year round;
– Theatre in the Square – one of the most famous art institutions in the Southeast, ranked as one of Georgia’s top professional theatres;
– The Marietta Gone With the Wind Museum: Scarlett on the Square – an amazing collection of books and different memorabilia from the movie “Gone With the Wind”;
- Total area – 22.0 square miles
- Population in July 2013- 59,089
- Median age of residents – 32.6 years old
- Median income for a family – $42,244
Marietta GA Real Estate:
Marietta is a vibrant community that constantly develops attracting new businesses and new residents. All around the city, there are many new homes, town homes, flats and condominiums constantly being built all within an easy access to city’s greatest attractions.
If there is any information about Marietta GA real estate that you cannot find here at our website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.