If you’re looking for Smyrna GA homes for sale, our site is designed to help you find exactly what you need. If our property quick search doesn’t give you a complete list of the Smyrna GA homes for sale that fits what you’re looking for, sign up for your own listing manager account so we can notify you when property comes on the market that matches what you’re looking for.
Smyrna is a colorful “Jonquil City” located in Cobb County, Georgia, about 10 miles northwest of Atlanta. The city’s nickname is derived from thousands of jonquils that appear in the gardens and along the streets of Smyrna in the early spring.
The downtown area of the city, “The Village Green”, was recently rebuilt and many new developments were created, including a new library, community center, and city hall. The Urban Land Institute’s Award for Excellence lately awarded the City of Smyrna for its smart growth and revitalization.
Points of Interest in Smyrna GA:
– Smyrna Public Library – the only city operated library in the state providing service to the residents of Smyrna for 70 years;
– Spring Jonquil Festival – situated in downtown Smyrna, the display of arts and crafts by more than 150 artists from across the country;
- Total area – 13.9 square miles
- Population in 2013- 53,438
- Median age of residents – 33.7 years old
- Median income for a family – $58,157
Smyrna GA Homes for Sale:
The prices of Smyrna GA homes for sale range from the $300’s to $1 million. The city has been constantly developing the look of its neighborhoods with new amenities for residents and businesses. Along with new homes – parks, jogging trails, pools, lighted tennis courts and public golf courses have also been constucted.
If there is any information about Smyrna GA homes for sale that you cannot find here at our website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.