If you’re looking for Dunwoody GA real estate for sale, our site is designed to help you find exactly what you need. If our property quick search doesn’t give you a complete list of the Dunwoody GA real estate for sale you’re looking for, sign up for your own listing manager account so we can notify you when property comes on the market that fits your criteria.
Dunwoody is a suburban community in metro Atlanta, situated in DeKalb County, Georgia.
The community boasts low crime status, good schools, a wooded suburban setting with large lots and close proximity to the City of Atlanta and all its attractions. There are over 100 acres of parks in Dunwoody that offer lot of space for walking, jogging picnicking and enjoying nature with families and friends.
Points of Interest in Dunwoody, GA:
– Dunwoody Nature Center – a nonprofit organization established by community volunteers to improve, and preserve twenty-two acres of DeKalb County’s Dunwoody Park for environmental education purposes, featuring many species of animals and plants;
– Citizens for Dunwoody, Inc. – the non-profit advocacy group investigating pros & cons of whether Dunwoody should incorporate as a city
– Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
– Sophie Hirsh Srochi Jewish Discovery Museum
– Georgia Aquarium
– Six Flags White Water
The city offers a number of shopping centers, including the Shops at Dunwoody Shopping Center, Dunwoody Hall Shopping Center, the Georgetown Shopping Center, Mount Vernon Shopping Center, Dunwoody Village Shopping Center and Perimeter Mall Shopping Center. The Georgia Aquarium and the Atlanta Zoo are also nearby and popular among locals and tourists.
- Total area – 12.1 square miles
- Population in 2013 – 47,591
- Median age of residents – 38 years old
- Median income for a family – $75,671
Dunwoody GA Real Estate for Sale:
If there is any information about Dunwoody GA real estate for sale that you cannot find here at our website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.